Packers and Movers Charges in Gurgaon
Packers And Movers Charges
FAQ’s for Packers and Movers in Gurgaon
How to identify the shifting frauds by packers and movers?
some many suspicious activities and signs can help you to identify the shifting fraud, such as
1. Bait and Switch (They attract you with low-cost service but unnecessarily pressurize for an upgrade in service)
2. No Physical address in case of a company visit
3. Asking for an Upfront deposit
4. Telling price estimation directly without asking for any requirements
5. No on-site inspection or pre-move survey
6. Offering Fake insurance or No Insurance
7. Adding extra or blatant charges in the name of increased charges
8. Unclear Contract or No Contract
9. No communication skills and Phone Etiquette
How is Asknavigator offering affordable transport services in Gurgaon?
Asknavigator is doing extensive research and groundwork to find the best transport service, providers. Many transporters are affordable and excellent in their services, but they are hidden among other shady service providers. We visit the office of every service provider and verify their legal documents. Their work experience and past performance are essential to us. They will be given tasks for completion, upon which they are onboarded on our platform.
Why are most Gurgaon packers and movers involved in shifting fraud activities?
Gurgaon packers and movers are involved in fraud activities. People sometimes experience fraud due to less awareness and no centralized system. These incidents spread like a fire through News Media, creating a wrong impression. Many people are involved in shady and fraudulent tactics to extort money from customers. But that is just one side.
Gurgaon has the best packers and movers. Asknavigator has started its journey in Gurgaon. We have 100s of the most trusted, reliable, and affordable ones who offer quality services to our thousands of customers monthly.
What are the best suggestions we should follow before the household moving?
These five suggestions you should follow before any moving:
1. Planning is the most important thing in moving. Plan early and create a list of all household goods.
2. Keep your documents, jewelry, and laptops with you.
3. Clean all your electronic appliances, and don’t use them for two days before moving.
4. Clear all the legal documentation and set up basic facilities like water supply and electricity in a new house before moving.
5. Cancel all utility services (Post office, LPG gas, Electricity, Sewer, internet services, Etc.) or update their location.
Should we change our permanent or temporary address on government documents while moving?
You should only update or change your temporary address on government documents if you live in a rented house and move frequently. Keep your permanent address the same. Your permanent address should be the one where you have a permanent resident or have a Voter and ration card based on it. If you have a house in your village or livelihoods in your relative house, mention it as your permanent address on government documents. Otherwise, enroll for a pre-designated “Introducer”. It will be authorized and identified by regional offices. It will help you in case of a permanent address.
Which factors can increase the charges of packers and movers in Gurgaon?
Various factors can increase the charges of the Packers and Movers in Gurgaon.
1. Quantity and weight of luggage
2. Helping hands or Need of extra labor
3. Duration of moving
4. The distance between the pickup location and delivery destination
5. Expensive Packing materials
6. Road tax
7. Accommodation cost
8. Other extra hidden charges
What are the best money saving hacks while moving?
Some of the best money-saving hacks while moving are:
1. Save 20-30% money by hiring a shared moving truck rather than an individual truck because transportation accounts for more than 60% of moving charges.
2. Collect the shifting Contract and Original invoice. Use it as your expense to save tax.
3. Sell or donate household goods that are either extra or non-useful, such as clothes, broken furniture, decorative goods, Etc.
4. Pack your household goods if you know how to do it. It will save packing costs.
5. Take moving insurance to avoid further expenses in case of damage or loss of household goods.